It’s simple, just speak into the microphone and convert your speech into text. Then directly send your message to e-mail, sms, WhatsApp, Twitter or Facebook. You can also send it to your clipboard (copy) and paste the dictated text in any other application.
It works straight out of the box. By default, it uses the language appropriate to the settings of your device. So if you are in Spain, it recognizes Spanish, etc. You can change this language in the settings page.
All features are easily available from a single screen. Sending messages or dictating has never been easier!
- Voice Texting Pro uses superior speech recognition.
- You can also send it to your clipboard (copy) and paste the dictated text in any other application.
- Voice Texting Pro doesn’t need to learn your voice, no training is required.
- By default, it uses the language appropriate to the settings of your device.
- It’s simple: just speak into the microphone and convert your speech into text.
- The new Dictation feature converts your spoken words into text as you speak them.
- Support for dictating punctuation marks, typography, emoticons, currency, math symbols.
- Line spacing recognised.
VOICE TO TEXT (Talk and write your words as text)
- With “Speech Recognition,” you may speak and your words will be transformed into characters and shown on the screen as text.
- Constant voice recognition
- Select various outcomes (interpretations).
- Better results with Internet, although it may be used without it (only one result).
LANGUAGES AND VOICES
- You may configure it in any language and voice that your device and engines support.
- If you don’t have Internet access, you may need to download several languages first.
- Male or female robot voices are available (this depends on the engines).
Do you want to transform your speech to text while sending texts . Our programme will allow you to quickly type your voice and easily adjust the results.
It is useful to utilise a voice to text software for more than just writing SMS messages. You may send the output to any messenger, notes, mail, or other programme that allows text manipulation.