OFFICIAL MOBILE APP by Indian Railway Catering And Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC)
IRCTC Train ticketing now made simpler just by SWIPE and SHUFFLE, SELECT and BOOK. Install the newly launched “IRCTC RAIL CONNECT” android app and book a railway ticket anywhere in India at your fingertips.
Experience the latest features in addition to existing train ticketing services:
- New users register and activate from App directly.
- Optimized Registration Flow with minimalistic two-page process.
- Advanced security features of self-assigned PIN to login without entering username and password on each login.
- Biometric Based Login
- Enhanced Dashboard with Integrated Menu Bar.
- Seamless Account & Transaction Management directly from app Dashboard.
- Train Search, Train Route and Train Seat Availability Enquiries.
- Enquire without login for trains, routes and seat availability.
- Any PNR Enquiry facility to check the PNR reservation status.
- Check PNR Confirmation Chances Probability before and after booking train tickets for waitlisted availability/tickets.
- Supports Ladies, Tatkal, Premium Tatkal, Divyangjan and Lower Berth/Sr. Citizen in addition to General Quota train tickets.
- Divyangjan passengers can book Train Tickets at concessional rates through Photo Identity Card issued by Indian Railways.
- Google Talk Back feature to assist visually impaired to book train e-tickets.
- Current Reservation train tickets booking facility.
- Master Passenger List feature to manage frequent travelling passengers.
- Recover your forgotten user Id through Forgot User Id facility.
- Integrated with IRCTC e-wallet for faster and hassle free transactions.
- Boarding point change facility.
- Syncing of IRCTC’s Official Web Site (www.irctc.co.in) and IRCTC Rail Connect Mobile Apps tickets. Now users can view, cancel or file TDR of train e-tickets booked through official website or IRCTC Rail Connect mobile apps and vice-versa.
- Users can view status of train e-tickets booked through our authorized Online Travel Agents (OTA).
- Book train tickets through Various Payment Modes like BHIM/UPI, e-Wallets, Net banking, Credit and Debit cards.
- Vikalp scheme which provides an option to avail confirmed berth / seat in alternate train to the wait listed passengers.
- Aadhaar Linking facility through mobile app to avail up to 12 train tickets booking in a month.
- Online Reservation Chart facility.
Give feedback: Let us know what you think and help improvements in IRCTC Rail Connect Android App.
Enjoy the never before experience of online train ticketing with all new IRCTC Rail Connect Mobile App.