Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, in collaboration with Zynga India brings you a new fun, exciting and very patriotic puzzle game to celebrate 75 years of Indian independence.
Match your way and march towards freedom!
Play with your friends and family, and relive the historic, inspirational journey of India’s freedom as you make your way from 1857 all the way to 1947!
100s of levels await, and so do Dadi, Rekha and Chotu to join in this exciting journey.
Match, blast, mingle, swap, and swipe to fulfil objectives and progress down the path to freedom!
Match faster with exciting power-ups, surprise bonuses, and magic medallions to help you at every level!
Plot and plan your way around challenging (and possibly helpful!) obstacles like rocks, ice, pots, sacks, and spinning tops!
Fill up the special Peacock Power meter to get extra moves when you need them!
Get rewarded every day with the free daily spin!
Blast your way up through the leagues and unlock special benefits!
Collect exclusive Memoirs that are packed with terrific trivia of freedom fighters and extraordinary events. Share these with your friends and spread the knowledge (and love).
Collect all 75 cards to win a special prize!
Developed by Zynga India to celebrate Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav.
Key features of the games:
● Azadi Quest: Match 3 Puzzle, guided by a lovable cast of characters such as Dadi, Rekha and Chotu, is a game that transports players to follow the colorful journey of India’s independence. As the players play this puzzle spread over 495 levels, they can collect 75 trivia cards, each revealing a significant milestone from the history of India’s freedom struggle.
● Azadi Quest: Heroes of Bharat, on the other hand, is a quiz game designed to test the knowledge of players about the heroes of India’s independence. Presenting the players with 750 questions across 75 levels, the game gets interesting as the players unlock 75 Azadi Veer Cards, in their exclusive silver and gold versions, each unfolding the legend of a lesser-known hero of the Indian freedom struggle. The player can use the ‘Ask a friend’ feature to seek help.
● The games are available on android & iOS devices, in both English and Hindi.
● Each player can share their in-game progress and 75 trivia cards on social media platforms, compete on leaderboards, earn daily bonuses and in-game rewards.
● Upon successfully completing their journey, the games offer the players a certificate to recognize their accomplishments.
We encourage you to download and play the Azadi quest games to celebrate Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav. Select winners of the game will get a chance to feature on Doordarshan and All India Radio and win other exciting prizes.