The Kerala government established the Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB), according to the Power (Supply) Act of 1948 to manage the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity throughout the state of Kerala. The main focus of KSEB is to offer its customers reliable power in a way that is cheap, safe, secure, reasonable and satisfactory. KSEB has 38 hydroelectric projects, 5 fossil fuel projects, 8 wind farms and 11 solar projects all over Kerala. It tries to explore and develop renewable sources of energy in the state so that it can meet the needs of the people of Kerala.
KSEB currently provides service to more than 1 crore customers dispersed all over the state in both rural and urban areas. Except for the administrative regions of Thrissur Municipal Corporation and Munnar (Kannan Devan Hills), Kerala State Electricity Board distributes power across the State of Kerala.
- Quick Pay – Pay current charge bills instantly in simple steps, anywhere.
- New Connection – Apply for online new service connection/ Pay applicant demands
- Register Complaint/Service – Reach out to us 24X7 for all queries.
- Register Mobile/Email – Receive alerts for new bills, supply interruptions & for quick pay, bill pdf.
Web Self Service provides the utility customers with a wide range of possibilities in regards to
self-services and enhances customer’s relationship with the utility by providing complete access
to collaborative services with just an Internet connection. Web Self Service solution provides
customers a user friendly interface to address their problems related to electricity supply and
As one of the modules under the R-APDRP solutions portfolio, WSS takes a holistic approach
covering not just the software application such as usability, functionality, security etc., but the
associated need to communicate and encourage self-service. This will facilitate a shift in consumer
behaviour thereby delivering higher customer satisfaction
- Primary point of interface between the utility and its customers
- A self-service solution to manage customers through access to collaborative services
- Empowers the utility’s customers by a simple registration to start availing services