Clap to Find My Phone is a free app that enables you to find your device by clapping. This app is very useful when you forget where you have kept your phone. It provides Features like a flashlight on call, flash alert on notification & SMS, SMS & Caller name talker, call blocking, Battery level alert and PIN protection.
The Don’t Touch My Phone allows you to be notified when someone touches your phone. This phone finder app will let you set different notification tones.
How to use Clap to Find My Phone App?
Don’t be confused about how to find my phone. We have already provided the complete process in the information tag under the “Clap to Find” section. Here it is:
- Click on the “Find My Phone” button to enable this feature.
- Enable Toggle Button. Now you are able to use this feature.
- You can adjust sound frequency, notification and flash blink speed in “Settings”
- “Choose Tone” to set your desired tone.
- The frequency/sensitivity your phone detects is based on the environment which you can set from 1 to 10.
- You can toggle the flash on/off or set the interval time to vary between 50 to 1500 ms
Features of this app:
- find lost phone by clapping
- Select any ring to find your phone
- Flashlight strobe/signal with more settings options
- Set battery level for flash notification
- Time setting for DND mode
- Caller Name Talker System
- All your SMS content speaks aloud
- set the pitch of the speech sound
- More security settings for phone security
Key Features of Clap to Find My Phone can help you find your phone and make it easy to find your phone anywhere:
Find My Phone:
This section contains the settings for finding your phone by clapping. It has four sub-tags: Clap To Find, Whistle To Find, Don’t Touch, and Pocket Mode. Find My Phone allows you to enable or disable the feature and its settings. In the second, you can select the alert ringtone. There are three tones available by default or you can choose from your storage with the button below “Choose tone from phone”.
Flash Alerts and DND:
If you want the flash on incoming calls or messages then you can enable flash alerts from the option. This option includes two toggles for calls & SMS. Settings include flash mode, notification setting, flash count, blinking speed and DND mode settings.
The Clap to Find My Phone app has call blocking features by which any number from your contact list or selected can be added to the blocklist in the application.
Caller & SMS Name Announcer:
This feature shows the name of the person who had made a call or SMS to you. You can set prefixes and suffixes as well as SMS settings and speech speed.
Charger Disconnect & Battery alert:
You can set the tone when your phone is connected or disconnected from the charger. It alerts when the battery level drops below a selected percentage. It also allows you to protect your phone with a PIN security system while the Charging mode is on.
Don’t touch my phone:
If you want to receive an alarm when someone touches your phone, you can use the “Don’t Touch” feature. Features include flash setting, tone selection, PIN protection system and volume setting.
Main Functionality Access Permissions:
Answer Phone Calls: Answer phone calls permission in this app is used to block calls which are added to the blocklist in the application. (for Android 8 and below).
Read Phone Status: Read phone status permission (for flash alerts during incoming calls) in this application to get the status of any ongoing call.
Bind Accessibility Service: The Bind Accessibility Service permission is used in the application to monitor device actions to receive flash alerts while receiving notifications.
Download This App, Give us a review and be a part of the Clap To Find My Phone family.