Recitation and listening to the Quran is considered one of the most important acts of worship in Islam. The Quran is the holy book of Islam, and it is believed to be the word of Allah (God) as revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
through the Angel Gabriel. Muslims believe that the Quran contains the guidance and teachings that are necessary for living a righteous life and attaining salvation in the hereafter.
Here are some reasons why Quran recitation and listening are important in Islam:
- Spiritual Connection: Reciting and listening to the Quran helps to establish a spiritual connection with Allah. It is a way to remember Him, seek His forgiveness, and seek guidance from His words.
- Source of Guidance: The Quran is considered the ultimate source of guidance for Muslims. Reciting and listening to it regularly can help Muslims understand the teachings of Islam and apply them in their daily lives.
- Purification: Reciting the Quran is believed to purify the heart and soul of the reciter. It is a way to seek forgiveness for sins, and to remember Allah’s mercy and blessings.
- Reward: It is believed that reciting and listening to the Quran carries great reward in the hereafter. Muslims believe that the more they recite and listen to the Quran, the greater their reward will be.
- Protection: Reciting and listening to the Quran is also believed to provide protection from evil and harm. Muslims believe that the Quran has the power to ward off evil and protect them from the influence of Satan.
Overall, Quran recitation and listening are considered essential practices for Muslims. It is a way to establish a connection with Allah, seek guidance and forgiveness, and attain spiritual purification and reward in the hereafter.
Here complete Quran recitation audio is provided, you have to select the link you want to listen