Our range of four new Credit Cards offer an amazing array of benefits to give you the ultimate consumer experience. From grocery shopping to international trips, you can enjoy a plethora of lifestyle privileges and compelling benefits with our Altura, Altura Plus, Vetta, and Zenith Credit Cards. As we continue to challenge the banking industry’s status quo, we ensure easy access to the perfect Credit Card to meet your requirements, whether you live in a bustling city or a remote location in India.
AU Bank offers various credit cards based on spending habits and lifestyle. From the plethora of AU Bank credit cards, you can choose the one that is best suited for you. Here is the list of all AU Bank credit cards and their main features.
The AU bank currently issues 5 credit cards ranging from entry-level to premium categories. All four credit cards target different segments of individuals having different requirements and incomes. The following is the list of all the AU Bank Credit Cards. You can also find their detailed benefits and all other necessary information further in this article:
- AU Bank Zenith Credit Card
- AU Bank Vetta Credit Card
- AU Bank Altura Plus Credit Card
- AU Bank Altura Credit Card
- AU Bank LIT Credit Card
Features of AU Bank Credit Cards
- You get airport and lounge access with a few AU Bank credit cards
- There is no joining fee for the credit cards.
- The interest ranges between 1.99% to 3.49%.
- These credit cards offer spend-based milestone benefits.
AU Bank Credit Card Types & Features
AU Bank Zenith Credit Card
Annual fee: Rs.7,999.
Key Highlights of the AU Bank Zenith Credit Card:
- Get 10,000 bonus reward points when you spend Rs.1 lakh within the first 60 days of your credit card being activated.
- Earn 20 reward points for every Rs.100 you spend on dining.
- Get 4 complimentary domestic airport lounge visits every calendar quarter.
- Get air accident cover of Rs.2 crore.
AU Bank Vetta Credit Card
Annual fee: Rs.2,999
Key Highlights of the AU Bank Vetta Credit Card:
- Get vouchers worth Rs.2,000 if you spend Rs.30,000 within the first 60 days of the card being activated.
- Get 10 reward points for every Rs.100 spent on utility bills payments.
- Get Zomato Pro Annual Membership when you spend Rs.50,000 in one month.
- Get 1,000 reward points as a bonus when you make one transaction on your birthday.
AU Bank Altura Plus Credit Card
Annual fee: Rs.499
Key Highlights of the AU Bank Altura Plus Credit Card:
- Get 1.5% cashback on POS transactions at partner merchant outlets
- Get 2x reward points on online spends.
- Earn 500 reward points as a bonus when you spend Rs.20,000 in one month.
- Get 2 free railway lounge visits every calendar quarter in these cities:
- New Delhi
- Kolkata (Sealdah)
AU Bank Altura Credit Card
Annual fee: Rs.199
Key Highlights of the AU Bank Altura Credit Card:
- Get 2% cashback for spending on grocery, departmental stores, and utility bill payments.
- Get 1% fuel surcharge waiver when you spend between Rs.400 and Rs.5,000 on fuel.
- Get Rs.50 cashback when you complete a minimum transaction amount of Rs.10,000 in every cycle statement.
AU Bank LIT Credit Card
Annual fee: Nil
Key Highlights of the AU Bank LIT Credit Card:
- Get 5X/10X reward points on making domestic and international transactions both online and offline.
- Get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on spending between Rs.400 and Rs.5,000 on fuel.
- Get cashback of 5% for groceries, dining, and travel as well as 1 reward point for every Rs.100 you spend.
- Get up to four complimentary visits to airport lounges every year.
- Get 3 months of free membership for ZEE5, Cult.fit, and Amazon Prime.