In Kerala, you can submit an online application to get an income certificate. The online application procedure is quick and easy to complete. Income certificates are a helpful way to demonstrate your yearly income when applying for any of the subsidies offered by the Keralan government. Therefore, if you reside in Kerala and need a document that verifies your income, please visit the website listed below and submit an online application.
An income certificate is a document that attests to your ability to provide for your family and yourself. You can use this document to apply for a loan, a job, or social services.
You’ll need to Provide your name, birthdate, and evidence of income if you want to apply for an income certificate online in Kerala. You have two options for submitting documents: online form submission or upload.
Apply for an Income Certificate Online in Kerala
If you are looking for a simple and straightforward way to apply for an Income Certificate in Kerala, then the online application process is the best way to go. Your income and eligibility for government benefits are both established by the Income Certificate.
If you want to be eligible for social welfare programmes or other forms of financial aid from the government, you must have this document. The online application procedure is simple and only requires a few minutes to finish. Along with your name, address, and phone number, you must also disclose your income and source of income.
Submitting An Online Application For An Income Certificate
- Step 1: Open the browser and select the e-district website below . Choose User Creation from this portal’s menu.
- Step 2: Correctly enter your information in the form. If a login is available, it will either be shown there or it will be marked as Not Existing. Enter your password by typing it.
To reset your password, choose the question. The I agree button is located below. After that, press the validate button.
- Step 3: Click the OK button after viewing Aadhaar Verify. Then When you click the Register button, an OTP will be sent to the mobile number you provided. Enter it after typing.
- Step 4: Select there after clicking Login. then open with your passport and newly created user ID.
- Step 5: Select applicant registration under One Time Registration. The data ought to be in the applicant’s name. Please enter the data accurately. To check for duplicates, click the button.
- Step 6: Press the OK button if you see verified. After clicking the submit button, a registration number message is now visible. Account has been created in Phone.
- Step 7: Next, choose Yes to submit an application for a Certificate of Income. You can now see the name that is currently registered. Choose the certificate here and enter a name for it. Then enter your income information. To find out which district the property is in, look at the property details.
- Step 8: Send in your application. Once the aforementioned documents are under 100 KB, upload them. Alternatively, resize the files.
- Step 9: The payment must now be made. Here are the available payment methods. You can choose RUPAY CARD to make a quick payment.
- Step 10: After this, the application process is complete. This page displays the specified receipt number. You can view the application you submitted for the certificate above by clicking the button and viewing the transaction history.
Income Certificate Required Documents in Kerala
- Identity proof.
- Self-declaration from the applicant.
- Residential Proof: Residential Certificate issued by Local administration office/ Aadhar card/ Passport / Driving License / Ration Card / Govt. Id card / Defence ID Card / PAN Card.
- Age proof (birth certificate/school certificate)
- Income Proof: Salary certificate, Income proof from the competent authority, income tax return acknowledgement.
- Applicant passport size photograph.
- 2 different Gazette Officers certifications (as per requirement)
- Education records duly signed
- Aadhaar card
- Land revenue receipt (in case of the farmer if available).
- Affix stamp as advised by authorities if required.
A document known as an income certificate demonstrates that the holder has income that exceeds a specific threshold. The conditions for obtaining an income certificate in Kerala vary according to the category of the person holding the certificate. A resident, non-resident, agricultural, industrial, trading, and industrial are the five categories under which an income certificate can be issued.
You must fulfil the following conditions in order to obtain an income certificate:
- Your tax return must have been submitted.
- Your taxable income must be greater than the allowed maximum.
- Your yearly gross income cannot be more than Rs 1 lakh.
- At least three years must have passed since your tax assessment year in order to be eligible for an income certificate.
- Possession Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Nativity Certificate
- One And The Same Certificate
- Location Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Relationship Certificate
- Family Membership Certificate
- Non – Remarriage Certificate
- Possession And Non – Attachment Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Life Certificate
- Identification Certificate
- Valuation Certificate
- Widow – Widower Certificate
- Dependency Certificate
- Destitute Certificate
- Solvency Certificate
- Inter – Caste Marriage Certificate
- Conversion Certificate
- Minority Certificate
- Non – Creamy Layer Certificate Right To Information (Rti) Services
- Normal Applications
- Appeal Applications Public Grievance Services
- Grievance Applications Payment Services Utility Payment Services
- Water Bills
- Electricity Bills
- Land Phone Bills
- Mobile Phone Bills .
- Wireless Connection Bills Calicut University Services
- Exam Remittances
- General Remittances Welfare Board Fee Payments
- Labor Welfare Board Fees
- Cultural Welfare Board Fees
- Transport Workers Welfare Board Fees Police Department Payments
- E – Challans Forest Department Services
- Compensation For Death Due To Wild Life Atty
- Compensation For Crop Damage Due To Wild Life Attack
- Compensation For Cattle Loss Due To Wild Life Attack
- Compensation For Property Damage Due To Wild Life Attack
- Compensation For House Damage Due To Wild Life Attack.