Get support for your mobile device from any Windows or Mac computer! You can now receive technical remote support for your mobile devices. Technicians have the ability to chat, transfer files back and forth, view device information, stop processes, push and pull Wi-Fi settings, and much more.
It is even possible for your device (Samsung, Sony*, Asus, Lenovo, HTC, LG, ZTE, Huawei, Alcatel One Touch / TCL and more) to be remotely controlled, allowing the technician to access your device as if it were in their own hands.
- View device information
- Remote Control
- File transfer
- App list (Uninstall apps)
- Process list (Stop processes)
- Push and pull Wi-Fi settings
- View system diagnostic information
- Real-time screenshot of the device
- Store confidential information into the device clipboard
- Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices
- Download and launch the app.
- The other side, (e.g. the support technician), needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer (download at www.teamviewer.com).
- Pass your ID on to your trusted technician, who is using the TeamViewer full version.
TeamViewer Remote Control
Use this app to remotely control other devices
Want to remote into this device? > Download the QuickSupport app
Remote into another computer, smartphone or tablet, while you are on the road.
TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access and is already used on more than 1 billion devices worldwide.
- Control computers (Windows, Mac OS, Linux) remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them
- Provide spontaneous support or administer unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Remotely control other mobile devices (Android, Windows 10 Mobile)
- Screen sharing and complete remote control of other devices
- Intuitive touch and control gestures
- File transfer in both directions
- Computers & Contacts management
- Sound and HD video transmission in real-time
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
- Install this app
- On the device you want to connect to, download TeamViewer QuickSupport
- Enter the ID from the QuickSupport app into the ID field and connect