Ente Ration Card is an initiative of Civil Supplies Department of Government of Kerala. This app provides details of members in a Ration Card, Application Status and monthly quota.
- View full Ration card details including card type, monthly allocation and Application Status
- Description and other relevant details
- Get details of all members in the Ration Card
- Secured Access to information on demand
- Information provided to General public
- Enrolled users can view the complete details of their Ration Card
Ente Ration card is a mobile-based application that is currently available for Android platforms but soon iOS-based version will also be launched. It has been launched to provide easy access to Kerala Ration services to the ration cardholders in the state.
With the help of the Ente Ration card application, users can access and every information about their ration just by a click. They no longer have to visit the ration card offices or any other related place to collect a small piece of information regarding their ration card.
A ration card is a document that allows citizens to avail services provided by the civil supplies department of the state. Kerala is one of the states that provide different types of ration to the citizens which are categorized on the basis of color. The Civil supply department launched a mobile app called Ente Ration Card for online processing of all the ration card services.
With the Ente Ration card application, citizens get their ration card at their fingertips as they can get information anytime anywhere just by a click. Using this application, Kerala citizens can easily view the ration card details, ration details of each family member. application status etc.
Ente Ration card app is an initiative of the Kerala government to make the ration card/ PDS system more digital in the state in order to bring more transparency in the system and to increase the accessibility of ration services for the common people.
Check the overall features of this innovative application which has been developed by the Civil Supply Department of Kerala Govt with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre). This is will help to get a better insight into this useful ration card application.
- Users can view complete details of their ration cards which include the type of ration card, application status, and also the monthly allocation of supplies.
- It provides users details of all the members listed on the ration card.
- Application is quite safe to use and provides on-demand secured access to information to every user.
- Users can log in with just their registered mobile no. No other details are required.
- Provides a user-friendly interface where users can access information in their mother tongue.
Kerala Ration card app not only provides ration card information to citizens in a go but also saves their precious time.
- It makes ration card information search process more convenient and handy for users. They do not have to visit any ration card office or any Akshaya center to collect information related to their ration card. Now, they can get it just by opening the app.
- It saves time of both citizens and government officials.
- It facilitates transparency in the system as users can easily check their ration card details.
- Make system more digitized that facilitates e-governance.
- Users can check ration card information anytime and anywhere on their smartphones.
How to use Ente Ration Card Application
Check the step-by-step process to download the mobile application given as under
- Open Google Play store on your android mobile phone.
- Now, enter Enter Ration card in the search box
- Now, ente Ration card app option will appear.
- Now, click on the install tab to download the application on your mobile phone.
- Now, app will be downloaded on your mobile phone and you have to click on open tab to proceed with services available on the app.
- Skip all the pages that appear showing the information and land on the homepage of the app.
Ente Ration card mobile application provides a user-friendly interface that can be accessed in the official language of Kerala i.e., Malayalam. To avail of the services available on ente ration card application, one has to download the application first.