Google Lens lets you search what you see, get things done faster, and understand the world around you using just your camera or a photo. Google Lens is an image recognition technology developed by Google, designed to bring up relevant information related to objects it identifies using visual analysis based on a neural network.
Google Lens is the Google app to use your device camera to discover more details about your surroundings. And thanks to the enormous database that the American tech giant boasts, the tool can recognize almost anything.
Google Lens can also recognize animals and plants. Like this you can discover new species you haven’t identified and thus get informed about any living thing you come across anywhere in the world.
With Google Lens you can identify any object, animal, or plant thanks to your Android device. All with the quality seal provided by Google. Without question, a tool that can help you better understand the world around you and in the meantime get you out of more than one tight spot.
- Scan & Translate Text – Translate words you see, save a business card to your contacts, add events to your calendar from a poster, and copy and paste complicated codes or long paragraphs into your phone to save time.
- Identify Plants & Animals- Find out what that plant is in your friend’s apartment, or what kind of dog you saw in the park.
- Explore Places Around You – Identify and learn about landmarks, restaurants, and storefronts. See ratings, hours of operation, historical facts, and more.
- Find The Look You Like – See an outfit that catches your eye? Or a chair that’s perfect for your living room? Find similar clothes, furniture, and home decor to the one you like.
- Know What To Order – See popular dishes on a restaurant menu based on reviews from Google Maps.
- Scan Codes – Quickly scan QR codes and barcodes.
Google Photos is a smarter home for all your photos and videos, made for the way you take photos today.
- “The best photo product on Earth” – The Verge
- “Google Photos is your new essential picture app” – Wired
- “Upload the pictures, and let Google Photos do the rest” – The New York Times
Free Up Space: Never worry about running out of space on your phone again. Photos that are safely backed up can be removed from your device’s storage in just a tap.
Visual Search: Your photos are now searchable by the people, places and things in them—no tagging required.
Smarter Sharing: With smart sharing suggestions, giving your friends the photos you took of them is painless. And they can add their photos, too, so you’ll finally get the photos you’re actually in.
Movies And Gifs, Made For You: Get automatically created movies, collages, GIFs, and more from your photos. Or easily create them yourself.
Advanced Editing: Transform photos with a tap. Use intuitive and powerful photo and video editing tools to apply content-aware filters, adjust lighting, and more.
Live Albums: Share your latest photos with Live Albums. Select the people and pets you want to see and Google Photos will automatically add photos of them as you take them, no manual updates needed.
Shared Libraries:Share without sharing. Grant a trusted person access to all of your photos.
Rediscover: Get collages of photos you took a year ago on this day – perfect for #tbt.
Google Lens: Search what you see. This preview enables you to identify text and objects in your photos to learn more and take action.
On Your Tv: View your photos and videos on your TV with Chromecast and Airplay support.
15 GB Of Storage: Every Google Account comes with 15 GB of storage and you can choose to automatically back up all your photos and videos in High quality or Original quality. Your photos are safe, secure, and private to you. All photos and videos you back up in High quality before June 1, 2021 will not count toward your Google Account storage.